10 Payday Loan Benefits and How They Can Work For YouIn the past, Payday Loans have received some negative criticism. Yet, they’re still around because they serve a special purpose for specific scenarios. Sometimes, folks just need quick cash for emergencies without having to jump through hoops.
Wait, What is a Payday Loan?A Payday Loan, also known as a Payday Advance, is a short-term loan used to help with small, often unexpected expenses. Payday Loans are typically repaid on your next pay date, usually between two to four weeks. These small-dollar loans are a safe and convenient way to stretch your buying power when it matters most. Whether you’re struggling to make ends meet or facing unexpected bills or repairs, a Payday Loan from Check Into Cash can help. Read more about Payday Loans here.
Payday Loans are built to help with small, often unexpected expenses. Here are 10 Payday Loan benefits and how these loans can work to your advantage.
10 Payday Loan Benefits
1. Many People QualifyPayday Loans are well known for helping those with less-than-perfect credit. While traditional banks and lenders typically have tighter restrictions on their loans, Payday Loans are built for everyday people who may need a boost when times get tough.
2. Easy to ApplyFrom start to finish, the application process for a Payday Loan is relatively quick and easy. Just answer a few questions, share a few documents, and once you submit your application, you’ll receive a nearly instant decision. This lets you carry on with your day and get back to things that matter most.
3. Fast FundsOnce approved, you’ll receive cash right on the spot when you visit a Check Into Cash store location. No waiting; simply walk away with funds in-hand. When you apply online, you’ll receive funds in your bank account as soon as the next business day.
5. Manageable Loan AmountsYour approved loan amounts rely on your income, credit history, and a few other factors. This helps Payday Lenders give the right amount. Not too little, not too much. You’ll get a manageable Payday Loan that can be repaid easily according to your pay schedule.
6. Sooner Pay-Back DateWhile some loans drag on for months, years, and even decades, the lifespan of a Payday Loan is short and sweet. It’s due according to your pay schedule, so as long as your payments are made on time, there’s no revolving debt rollover from one month to the next.
7. Use For AnythingAt Check Into Cash, we won’t tell you how to spend your money. After all, it’s YOUR money. You can spend it however you wish.
8. Here for EmergenciesThings happen. Life can change at the drop of a hat. A Payday Loan may be a helpful solution if you find yourself in a financial pinch. If things go south at a moment’s notice, you can rely on Check Into Cash.
9. Caps on Interest RatesEach state sets a limit on the amount of interest and fees allowable by law. This helps keep businesses in line and protects consumers from less-reputable companies who may try to take advantage of your situation.
10. Highly Regulated LoansShort-term lending is a highly regulated industry. There are countless rules, laws, and legislation in place to keep financial companies honest and open with their loan products. This means fewer surprises knowing your Payday Loan comes from a compliant company like Check Into Cash.
How Payday Loans WorkHere’s a brief overview of how Payday Loans from Check Into Cash work:
1. Easy ApplyWhether your state offers in-store or online services, our application is Quick, Easy & Confidential®. Get approved in minutes.
2. Get Funds FastOnce approved, leave a store with cash in hand, or have funds deposited online as soon as the next business day, depending on your state.
3. Pay It BackSimply repay your Payday Loan, plus fees, usually within two to four weeks, according to your pay schedule. No surprises.
What’s the difference between a Payday Loan vs. Online Payday Loan?For a Payday Loan, you’ll visit your nearest store to complete the loan process and leave with your cash in-hand. For Online Payday Loans, the entire transaction occurs online. Funds are deposited in your account as soon as the next business day once approved. Depending on your state of residence, you may be eligible for one or both of these quick, helpful loans. Get started by applying today to see how much you’re qualified to receive.
CIC on Facebook
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or financial advice. Rather, all information, content, and materials available on this site are only meant for general informational purposes. Information on this website may not include the most up-to-date legal, financial or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser. We do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites nor are the owners of such third-party sites recommending or endorsing our services. Check Into Cash is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any of the websites, companies or entities mentioned in this blog. See a licensed attorney for legal advice and see a certified public accountant or financial planner for financial advice. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking professional advice. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is,” and no representations are made that the content is error-free.