How Our Loans Work
*In some circumstances we may have additional
requirements to complete your loan application. Some states require us
to collect certain documents, such as pay stubs, bank statements, social
security cards, etc. Requirements vary by state.
How to get a Payday Advance online?
- Start by completing our online loan application.
It is quick and only takes a few minutes.
- Within 60 seconds or less you will know the results of your
- As part of the underwriting process, a customer service
representative will attempt to contact you at the number you provided on
your application to verify your information in order to complete your
- lf your loan request is approved, your funds will be directly
deposited into your active checking account within 24 hours or the next
It is that easy! *The funding process typically occurs within 24
hours or the next business day after receiving a loan approval. Loan
requests processed before 7:00PM EST during non-holiday business days are
usually funded the next business day. For example, a customer who’s loan
request is received Monday before 7:00PM EST that is verified and approved
by Check Into Cash, will typically receive the loan proceeds on Tuesday
(if Tuesday is not a holiday).
Do I Need to Send in Additional Documentation?
requirements vary by state. Some states require additional documentation,
such as a bank statement, pay stub, social security card or state issued
photo identification. A detailed description of terms by state can be
found on our Rates & Terms page.
What will you need to get started on your online loan
- Your social security number
- Your government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Your checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number – This is a nine digit number located at
the bottom of your check. For Credit Union checking accounts, please call
your Credit Union and ask them for your ACH checking account number. Some
Credit Unions either add additional zeros to the front of the checking
account number or to the back. Having the correct number will obviously
speed the funding process up!
- Be at least 21 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama)
- Proof of Income – Most recent pay stub or other proof of income
How to get a Payday Advance from one of our retail
Getting a payday advance has never been easier. Even if you’ve had bad credit in the past, if you meet our basic credit check and underwriting requirements, you could still get a Payday Advance. To receive your
payday advance in one of hundreds of centers nationwide, you’ll simply:
- Write a personal check for the amount you want to borrow, plus the
fee or provide your checking account information to pay by debit.
- Have a government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Bring your most recent checking account statement
- Bring Proof Of Income – Most recent pay stub or other proof of
- *Oklahoma and Indiana residents must bring proof of a Social Security
Check Into Cash will hold that check until
your next due date. At that time, you can come in and pay off the payday
advance in person. Come into one of our convenient cash advance stores to
apply. If for any reason you change your mind about your payday
loan or cash advance, you typically have up until the close of business
the following business day to rescind your payday loan transaction by
returning the cash in full, at absolutely no additional cost to you. So
the next time an unplanned expense comes up, remember, a payday advance
from a trusted lender like Check Into Cash can give you the cash you need.
It’s as easy as one, two, three…and it’s QUICK, EASY & CONFIDENTIAL®.
Title Loan and Title Pawn States
Check Into Cash offers title
loans or title pawns in the following states, and plan to add more
states in the coming months. In Texas, Check Into Cash is not
the actual lender.