Check Into Cash Has Teamed Up with Cash Central!
With the recent merger of Check Into Cash and Cash Central, we continue to pioneer lending on the internet with reliable, secure and user-friendly lending philosophies.
We understand that while the merger of our two great companies is wonderful news, it does come with a lot of change. This often generates questions, and we hope to answer some of them for you here.
What are the Benefits of an Online Loan with Cash Central?
- Transparency: You'll know what you're getting with fixed rates and terms to help you budget for your payment(s).
- Fast: The application process is quick and simple. You can typically apply and be approved for your loan in five to 10 minutes with funds made available the very next business banking day.*
- Varied loan amounts: Loan amounts are flexible, meaning you don’t have to borrow more than you need and can select a loan amount that fits your personal situation.
- In addition, with Cash Central, you can expect:
- Speedy loan approval
- Outstanding personal service
- A secure, reliable state-licensed lender
- Help for life’s emergencies and confidential 24/7 secure online convenience
Where is Cash Central Located?
Cash Central is headquartered at 5165 Emerald Parkway, Suite 100, Dublin, Ohio 43017 and we offer online loans in a large number of states.
What Online Loans Does Cash Central Offer?
Cash Central specializes in smaller dollar amount payday loans or cash advances, which are typically repaid on your next pay date. In addition to payday loans, we also offer installment loans and line of credit loans:
- Payday Loans: A payday loan, also known as a cash advance, is typically offered over the course of two to four weeks; and is paid back on your next payday. These types of loans are often used to cover emergency expenses.
- Installment Loans: Installment loans offer longer terms and lower payments. You will have predictable payments spread out over a set schedule.
- Line Of Credit Loans: A line of credit loan allows you to apply once for credit and, if approved, establishes a credit limit and allows you to draw only the amount you need (any time), up to your available credit limit, with funds deposited into your checking account.
What Online Loans are Available to Me?
Payday, installment, and line of credit loans vary by state and duration, annual percentage rate and fees as well as availability.**
Cash Central/Community Choice Financial is dedicated to making sure your loan experience is a good one. Whether you have questions, comments, or just want to get in touch, contact us at email@example.com.
We’re here and looking forward to hearing from you!
*Exact funding time depends on the terms of your financial institution.
** Not all products and services are available in all areas, please visit www.cashcentral.com for more information.