Jobs That Pay You Cash the Same Day You WorkEver feel like payday is an eternity away? If your bills are right here right now, you need a job that offers same-day pay. Whether you need cash between paychecks or aren’t employed at all right now, getting a same-day-pay job can put cash in your pocket now.
Same-day-pay jobs give you the ability to get instant cash and the freedom to review job postings for a better full-time or part-time job in the future.
Jobs That Pay You DailyThere are a variety of same-day-pay jobs that fit almost any skillset. Job examples include the following:
- Yard Work – Whether you’re a master gardener or love cutting grass, you can get a quick influx of cash with yard work.
- Delivery – If you have a vehicle and are willing to use it to help individuals and companies make deliveries, you can also make same-day cash.
- Uber or Lyft – If driving is your thing, use your ride to give others a ride and take home your cash the same day.
- DoorDash – Stay in your car and deliver food. You’ll avoid being stuck in a stuffy office and will take home your extra earnings immediately.
- Waiting Tables – While you may not take home your regular paycheck every day, most money earned in waiting is through tips, which go home with you at the end of every shift.
- Construction – While many construction jobs pay out on a weekly or biweekly pay schedule, many pay on the same day. Find one of these and get to work for money today.
- Dog Walking – Love fresh air and dogs? Then offer to walk people’s dogs. It’ll get you out and about and pays immediately. Or, try dog sitting, too.
- Babysitting – Know someone with kids? Every once in a while, that someone needs to get out of the house. Offer your babysitting services and prepare to get paid quickly!
Same-Day-Pay Jobs: How It WorksThe way same-day-pay jobs work is simple. You work one day and get paid when you finish the job. That means you don’t wait for a pay period to end, because your pay period ends the moment you finish working, which is just what your bank account needs. To get a same-day-pay job, you’ll obviously need the skill requested. However, many options don’t require skill. They just require you to have a good work ethic and to be able to follow directions. So, if you can follow instructions closely, you’re already one step ahead.
How to Get Started TodaySince no background check is required with many same-day-pay jobs, you can get started immediately. If interested in Lyft or Uber, it can take a few days to get up and going, but once you do, you take home your pay every single day. And if you’re a delivery driver, the same is true. Unlike jobs that let you start the same day and get paid weekly or every two weeks or month, many same-day-pay jobs are entry-level general labor positions. There is a flexible schedule with these positions, but often the flexibility is on the part of the employer who calls when work is needed.
Types of Jobs in the United States That Offer Same-Day PaySomething that’s great about same-day-pay jobs is the range of job types. Depending on your skillset, it’s possible to get a payout of cash daily. Some jobs that may offer same-day pay include electronic repair, writing press releases or blogs, service positions (banquet serving, cooks, dishwashers, and waiters), and housekeeping. Not sure you’re the right person for a certain job? Read the job description, ask yourself if you could do the tasks well and with pride. If the answer is no, find something that’s better suited for your skillset, or take the steps necessary to take on the tasks at hand.
Here are 13 Online Sites or Apps that List Same-Day-Pay JobsSo just where can you find these same-day-pay jobs online or on apps? Here are a few places to get job alerts and cash.
Same-Day Pay Jobs for Professional Freelancers/Contractors:
- Upwork.com – Find gigs from secretarial and editorial work to design and IT.
- Freelancer.com – This platform is similar to Upwork.
- Behance.com – This space focuses on creative professionals like illustrators and designers.
- Fiverr.com – It’s great for new talent looking to grow their portfolios.
- Gigster – This space is specific to IT professionals.
- Guru.com – It’s similar to Upwork and Freelancer.com
- Toptal.com – They focus on connecting employers to IT and finance pros.
- LocalSolo.com – Find local and telecommuting one-off and steady gigs.
Same-Day Pay Jobs for Everyone:
- Craigslist – Find anything and everything, regardless of skillset or background.
- Facebook Marketplace – It’s similar to Craigslist, but more social.
- TaskRabbit.com – An innovative platform with the added benefit of background checks.
- Lyft.com – Drive your way to financial freedom.
- Uber.com – A competitor to Lyft, it also lets you drive your way into fast cash.
Tips for Getting StartedRemember, while these offer payment as soon as the client is satisfied with your work, getting qualified to work on some of these sites can be time-consuming. Even if it’s quick to get up and running with an account, landing your first job can be a lengthy process. Once you do, however, most offer express pay and direct deposit to your bank account, so you don’t have to wait around for the money to get to you. And since it goes to your bank, you don’t have to worry about losing cash. Also, don’t forget to gather positive reviews of your work from satisfied customers. This feedback will go a long way in helping you round up new gigs in the future.
How to Find Same-Day-Pay JobsFinding a same-day-pay job is one thing. Landing one isn’t always so easy. To find the jobs available to you, hop on Google and check out any local job postings on websites such as Craigslist. If nothing there suits your fancy, ask around and head to hotspots where employers pick up workers each day. Prepare to make a strong case for why you should get the job, because there may be others who are just as hungry for the work.
Try to Match Your SkillsetAlso, keep in mind that jobs that are extremely easy to land are more likely to pay less, so put some time into considering how to get the biggest bang for your unique skillset. With technology, you can get paid cash, or have it directly sent to your bank account via Apple Pay, Venmo, or PayPal. Work well and you may get a regular gig with your same-day-pay job employer. Stick with it long enough and a pay increase may come your way! Stay positive, determined, and good things will come.
Why Payday Loans Might Be a Viable OptionSame-day-pay jobs aren’t always easy to find. Thankfully, there are still ways to come up with cash when all else fails. If you’re just looking to supplement your income between paychecks, a short-term loan or personal online loan may be the solution you need. Whether you choose a Payday Loan, Installment Loan, Line of Credit, Title Loan, or other option, these choices give you immediate access to cash. You’ll simply go through the application process, agree to repay the loan including agreed-upon fee within a given period of time (Payday Loans are paid back on your next payday), and get your cash. If you apply in a Check Into Cash store, the cash is put in your hand immediately. If you apply online, funds should reach your bank account by the next business day.
CIC on Facebook
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or financial advice. Rather, all information, content, and materials available on this site are only meant for general informational purposes. Information on this website may not include the most up-to-date legal, financial or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser. We do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites nor are the owners of such third-party sites recommending or endorsing our services. Check Into Cash is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any of the websites, companies or entities mentioned in this blog. See a licensed attorney for legal advice and see a certified public accountant or financial planner for financial advice. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking professional advice. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is,” and no representations are made that the content is error-free.