Mississippi Personal Loans & Title Loans
No need to pole down the river to get to any of our Mississippi Check Into Cash locations. When you’re low on cash and you need help paying your bills, you can turn to Check Into Cash for a Payday Loan, Installment Loan, or a Title Loan.
For whatever financial need you might have, we are proud to offer these services and many more to you. We’re Your One Stop Money Shop®.
Available Loans in Mississippi
Take the first step toward a bright financial future. Learn more about your loan options below.
Get up to $400 for life's small emergencies.
Explore MS Payday
Get up to $2,000 with longer terms and lower payments.
Explore MS Installment
Get put up to $2,500 and keep your car, truck, motorcycle or RV.
Explore MS Title
Mississippi Store Services
Visit a store nearby to take advantage of our store services. Check Into Cash is Your One Stop Money Shop®.
We cash more checks, even those other services won’t accept.
Explore Check Cashing
Transfer money anywhere in the world, safely and quickly.
Explore Money Transfer
Sell Us your Gift Cards
We buy new and used gift cards from most major retailers.
Sell Gift Cards
Pre-Paid Debit Card
No bank account? No problem. Try our reloadable debit card.
Explore Pre-Paid Debit
Walk in any store to pay a monthly bill. It's quick and convenient.
Explore Bill Pay
Purchase money orders at participating store locations.
Explore Money Orders
Find answers to your frequently asked questions.
Get Started with Check Into Cash
At Check Into Cash, we are dedicated to getting you the cash you need as quickly as possible. If you need extra funds to cover emergency bills, seasonal costs, or any other expenses, we’re Your One Stop Money Shop®.
Why Check Into Cash?
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Over 25 years experience as an industry leader
- Easy, transparent application process
- The entire loan process is secure and completely confidential
What do I need to start my application?
- Your Social Security Number
- Your government-issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Your checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number (The nine-digit number located at the bottom of your check)**
- Your vehicle and clear title
- To be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of Income (Your most recent pay stub, for example)