6 Creative Last-Minute Holiday Gift Ideas for Your SpouseIf you’re reading this, there’s probably not much time left for holiday shopping. Or maybe it’s the day of your celebrated holiday. So yeah, you’re a bit of a procrastinator. But hey, it happens! It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to pick up the perfect gift for the love of your life, does it? Of course not.
There’s still time to have the best holiday gift ever. So, if you’re in need of a last-minute holiday gift for him or her, check out these easy gift ideas below.
Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for HerIs your lady the most special person in your life? While this holiday gifting season may have snuck up on you, you don’t have to pick a gift that makes it obvious. These heartfelt ideas are sure to melt her heart.
1. Splurge on Spa GoodiesWant her to relax and rejuvenate? Get your lady a gift certificate to her favorite spa. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Just get her what she likes! Need to save a little dough? Rush to your local store and buy everything needed for her to have her own at-home spa day.
2. Treat Her to a Special NightSure, you love nothing more than a hamburger and a good action movie. But if you’re looking for a last-minute gift idea for her, you’re going to want something that’s more her style. Go to her favorite restaurant or cook her favorite meal, watch the movie she wants to watch, and don’t complain at all. Not even once.
3. How About a Homemade Gift Certificate?Strapped for time but want to give the perfect last-minute holiday gift? Grab a notecard and turn it into a gift card. Depending on how deep your pockets are, the gift card can be for anything ranging from a thirty-minute back massage to her choice of jewelry. Whatever the gift card is for, make sure to do your part and deliver your promise.
Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for HimMaybe he’s not picky. Or maybe he doesn’t even want anything for this holiday season. But when he sees what you got him, he’ll love it, and he won’t have a clue this was a last-minute holiday gift.
1. Get a Club MembershipThere’s something cool about getting stuff in the mail, and there are tons of clubs that let guys do just that. Whether it’s a fishing lure club, a custom sock club, or a book club, sign your guy up for a monthly membership that puts new gifts in his mailbox every month. Then it will seem like the holidays all year long!
2. Splurge a LittleThis one is only if you’re in good financial shape. If making ends meet each month is a task, do not attempt this. What is the splurge? It’s buying that thing for your man that he’s wanted for years but can’t bring himself to buy. And it doesn’t matter that you’re buying it last minute. Order it online, print out a picture, and tell him it’ll get to him in a few days. If you can’t afford it today, perhaps you can get started on a savings plan and get it for his birthday, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, or even next winter holiday season.
3. Memorialize Something SpecialThere’s something that your man holds onto for sentimental value. It could be an old t-shirt, a spoon from his first ice cream sundae, or a picture of his favorite rock star. Whatever it is, head to the craft store and find a frame or shadowbox that displays this beloved item. When your guy sees it, he’ll be excited and super surprised! Now that you know a few ideas for easy last-minute holiday gifts, what are you waiting for? Loans should never be used to buy gifts. But, if getting your finances in order tops your wish-list, you’re in luck. Check Into Cash can offer loan options for whatever comes your way.
CIC on Facebook
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or financial advice. Rather, all information, content, and materials available on this site are only meant for general informational purposes. Information on this website may not include the most up-to-date legal, financial or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser. We do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites nor are the owners of such third-party sites recommending or endorsing our services. Check Into Cash is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any of the websites, companies or entities mentioned in this blog. See a licensed attorney for legal advice and see a certified public accountant or financial planner for financial advice. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking professional advice. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is,” and no representations are made that the content is error-free.