Arizona Auto Loans
Home to the beautiful Grand Canyon, we strive to provide Arizona residents a grand experience when assisting with their financial needs. When you’re low on cash and need help paying your bills, turn to Check Into Cash for emergency financial services like Title Loans.
For a Title Loan up to $25,000, visit one of our Arizona locations to get started. Check Into Cash, Your One Stop Money Shop®.
Have You Heard About a Registration Loan?
Similar to a Title Loan, Check Into Cash’s Registration Loan puts fast cash in your pocket. Instead of providing your title, you present your registration to get up to $1,500.
Loans Available in Arizona
Take the first step toward a bright financial future. Learn more about your loan options below.
Get cash, up to $1,500, and keep your car.
Explore AZ Registration
Get up to $25,000 and keep your car, truck, motorcycle, or RV.
Explore AZ Title
Arizona Store Services
Visit a store nearby to take advantage of our store services. Check Into Cash is Your One Stop Money Shop®.
We cash more checks, even some that other services won’t accept.
Explore Check Cashing
Transfer money across the world, safely and quickly.
Explore Money Transfer
Sell Us your Gift Cards
We buy new and used gift cards from most major retailers.
Sell Gift Cards
Pre-Paid Debit Card
No bank account? No problem. Try our reloadable debit card.
Explore Pre-Paid Debit
Walk in any store to pay a monthly bill. It's quick and convenient.
Explore Bill Pay
Purchase money orders at participating store locations.
Explore Money Orders
Find answers to your frequently asked questions.
Get Started with Check Into Cash
At Check Into Cash, we are dedicated to getting you the cash you need as quickly as possible. If you need extra funds to cover emergency bills, seasonal costs, or any other expenses, we’re Your One Stop Money Shop®.
Why Check Into Cash?
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Over 25 years experience as an industry leader
- Easy, transparent application process
- The entire loan process is secure and completely confidential
What do I need to start my application?
- Your Social Security Number
- Your government-issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Your checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number (The nine-digit number located at the bottom of your check)**
- Your vehicle and clear title for a Title Pawn or your registration and name of current lien holder for a Registration Loan
- Proof of Income (Your most recent pay stub, for example)