Alabama Rates and Terms
Loan Amounts in Alabama
Payday Loan up to $500
Installment Loan up to $5,000
Title Pawn up to $25,000
Call us 877.262.2274
Are You Close to Another CIC State?
If you are near a Check Into Cash (CIC) location in another state, you can visit the store and apply for a loan. Enter your ZIP code below to find a store nearby.
You Are Close to Another CIC Store
Your ZIP Code indicates you are within 50 miles of a Check Into Cash (CIC) store in a neighboring state. Come by for a visit and apply today.
You Are Not Close to Another CIC Store
There are no stores located near you. Search for other locations neary youWould you like to search again?
Alabama Payday Loans & Personal Loans
It’s the Alabama Jubilee. Check Into Cash has many locations in The Cotton State. When you’re low on cash and you need help paying your bills, you can turn to Check Into Cash for a Payday Loan, Installment Loan or Title Pawn.
For whatever financial need you might have, we are proud to offer these loans and services to you. We’re Your One Stop Money Shop®.
Get Started with Check Into Cash
At Check Into Cash, we are dedicated to getting you the cash you need as quickly as possible. If you need extra funds to cover emergency bills, seasonal costs, or any other expenses, we’re Your One Stop Money Shop®.
Why Check Into Cash?
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Over 25 years experience as an industry leader
- Easy, transparent application process
- The entire loan process is secure and completely confidential
What do I need to start my application?
- Your Social Security Number
- Your government-issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Your checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number (The nine-digit number located at the bottom of your check)**
- Your vehicle and clear title for a Title Loan
- To be at least 21 years of age
- Proof of Income (Your most recent pay stub, for example)
No other fees may be charged for these transactions, except if a check "bounces" once it is deposited at a bank, then the provider may charge a one-time NSF fee of up to $30.00. And if the provider must go to court to enforce payment of this loan, then you may be assessed court costs and up to 15% of the face amount of the check as attorney's fees.
Customer Notice: Payday advances should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling. LBP AL FS 100113 | AL FS 120214