How It Works
How to get a payday advance from one of our retail centers:
Getting a payday advance has never been easier. Even if you’ve had credit challenges or bad credit in the past. To receive your payday advance in one of hundreds of centers nationwide, you’ll simply:
- Write a personal check for the amount you want to borrow, plus the fee or provide your checking account information to pay by debit.
- Have a government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Bring your most recent checking account statement
- Bring Proof Of Income – Most recent pay stub or other proof of income
- *Oklahoma and Indiana residents must bring proof of a Social Security Number
Check Into Cash will hold that check until your next due date. At that time, you can come in and pay off the payday advance in person. If for any reason you change your mind about your payday loan or cash advance, you typically have up until the close of business the following business day to rescind your payday loan transaction by returning the cash in full, at absolutely no additional cost to you.
So the next time an unplanned expense comes up, remember, a payday advance from a trusted lender like Check Into Cash can give you the cash you need.
It’s as easy as one, two, three…and it’s QUICK, EASY & CONFIDENTIAL®.
Title Loan and Title Pawn States
Check Into Cash offers title loans or title pawns in the following states, and plan to add more states in the coming months. In Texas, Check Into Cash is not the actual lender.