Thank you for visiting www.checkintocash.com. For information about our products and services, including assistance with processing an application for credit, please call 877-276-9958 toll-free.Skip to main content
Check Into Cash installment loans are a medium term loan that offers you more money and is paid back over a longer period of time. Typical installment loan repayment terms last 6 to 12 months. Installment loans can be paid early without a pre-payment penalty.
Check Into Cash installment loans are only offered in specific states. Please see the State Center to find out what products are available in your state.
Can I pay my installment loan early? Does it save me money?
Yes. Paying your installment loan before the maturity date is allowed without a pre-payment penalty. Paying your loan early does save you finance charges since interest is charged on a daily basis on any outstanding principal amount.
Does Check Into Cash offer installment loans?
Check Into Cash does offer installment loans, however they only offered in specific states. Please see the State Center to find out what products are available in your state.
How much does an installment loan cost?
The amount of the finance charge for Check Into Cash installment loans is different per loan. This is because the amount of interest charged per loan is based upon the principal loan amount and the length of the loan term.
How do I dispute account information that is on my credit report??
Contact the Credit Dispute Resolution group in writing at P.O. Box 728, Cleveland, Tennessee 37364-0728.
Include all or as many of the following items as possible when you write to us:
• Complete Name
• Address (Street, city, state, zip code)
• Telephone number
• Date of birth
• Last 4 digits of your social security number
• The specific item or transaction you are disputing
• An explanation of all the facts for why you believe the item is inaccurate or incomplete. (Be as specific as possible, describe what is inaccurate or incomplete and why, and request that it be removed or corrected.)
• A copy of your credit report showing or circling or marking the item (if available), or the date of your credit report (if available)
• Copies of all supporting documents. For example, payment records, cancelled checks, court documents, police reports or an FTC Identity Theft Report, showing that an account was the result of identity theft, bankruptcy schedules showing that an account was included in or discharged in bankruptcy (if available)
Only include copies and do not send original documentation. If we do not receive sufficient information, we cannot investigate your claims. We cannot return any copies from your mailed request.
For rates and terms in your state of residence, please visit our Rates and Terms page. As a member of CFSA, Check Into Cash abides by the spirit of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) as applicable to collect past due accounts. Delinquent accounts may be turned over to a third party collection agency which may adversely affect your credit score. Non-sufficient funds and late fees may apply. Automatic renewals are not available. Renewing a loan will result in additional finance charges and fees.
For online Customer Support please contact us at 1-877-262-2274.