A cash advance is a short-term, small dollar advance that covers unexpected expenses until your next payday. You simply write a check for the amount of cash you want plus the fee. We hold your check until your next payday, at which time you can come in and pay back the advance. *A single payday loan or cash advance is typically for two to four weeks. However, borrowers often use these loans over a period of months, which can be expensive. Payday loans and cash advances are not recommended as long-term financial solutions.
How much will I be able to get?
State law generally regulates the maximum advance amount available – the range is generally between $100 and $1,000. Within the allowed range, you will qualify for a particular advance amount based on your current income or additional state requirements. Unfortunately, you may not be able to get as much as you’d like; however, a cash advance from Check Into Cash may be part of your financial solution. We want to help you use your cash advance responsibly, and make sure that you have the ability to repay.
Why do people use cash advances?
An increasing number of payday consumers choose to get a cash advance to cover unexpected expenses in between paydays without incurring revolving debt. Check Into Cash is offering you a short-term, small dollar credit option that may provide a sensible alternative to costly bounced checks from other merchants, late payment charges from other creditors, and tarnished credit ratings.
Make sure to evaluate the costs and benefits of alternatives before borrowing money from Check Into Cash. Some other forms of short-term credit may be less expensive – such as a loan from another institution, asking for help from family or friends, a credit card cash advance, account overdraft protection with your bank, or a salary advance from your employer.
What happens if I change my mind after taking out a cash advance?
As a founding member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), Check Into Cash follows a set of Industry Best Practices – and in some cases, state law – that enables you to rescind the transaction at no cost before the end of the next business day by returning the full amount of the advance.
How much does an in-store cash advance cost?
The fee from Check Into Cash is competitive and in compliance with applicable state or federal law. It is our goal to offer you the best service at the best price possible!
A typical payday loan can be less expensive than many other alternatives.*
• $100 cash advance with a $15 fee = 391% APR**
• $100 credit card balance with a $37 late fee = 965% APR**
• $100 utility bill with $46 late/reconnect fees = 1,203% APR**
Yes! We are now offering online in-store applications that you can print, fill out at home, and bring to our store for ever faster service from Check Into Cash. Bring in the applications, required paperwork, and your photo ID and you’ll be on your way to getting fast cash now.
How do I dispute account information that is on my credit report??
Contact the Credit Dispute Resolution group in writing at P.O. Box 728, Cleveland, Tennessee 37364-0728.
Include all or as many of the following items as possible when you write to us:
• Complete Name
• Address (Street, city, state, zip code)
• Telephone number
• Date of birth
• Last 4 digits of your social security number
• The specific item or transaction you are disputing
• An explanation of all the facts for why you believe the item is inaccurate or incomplete. (Be as specific as possible, describe what is inaccurate or incomplete and why, and request that it be removed or corrected.)
• A copy of your credit report showing or circling or marking the item (if available), or the date of your credit report (if available)
• Copies of all supporting documents. For example, payment records, cancelled checks, court documents, police reports or an FTC Identity Theft Report, showing that an account was the result of identity theft, bankruptcy schedules showing that an account was included in or discharged in bankruptcy (if available)
Only include copies and do not send original documentation. If we do not receive sufficient information, we cannot investigate your claims. We cannot return any copies from your mailed request.
For rates and terms in your state of residence, please visit our Rates and Terms page. As a member of CFSA, Check Into Cash abides by the spirit of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) as applicable to collect past due accounts. Delinquent accounts may be turned over to a third party collection agency which may adversely affect your credit score. Non-sufficient funds and late fees may apply. Automatic renewals are not available. Renewing a loan will result in additional finance charges and fees.
For online Customer Support please contact us at 1-877-262-2274.