Check Into Cash “Cashdales’ Cash Carriage Giveaway” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Sponsor of Sweepstakes: Check Into Cash, Inc. P. O. Box 550, Cleveland, Tennessee 37364-0550, (“Sponsor”).
2) Eligibility: The Check Into Cash “Cashdales’ Cash Carriage Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have attained the age of majority in the state or district where they reside at the time of Sweepstakes entry. Employees of and vendors to Check Into Cash, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries, and employees of Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Google Plus or Shoutlet, their parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children, step-children and grandchildren. This Sweepstakes is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any additional entries by an individual will be void. Incomplete or inaccurate entries shall be deemed void. Determination of information to be false or misleading is at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3) Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins on February 2, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on February 27, 2015.
4) Prize Description: Sponsor shall provide three (3) separate and independent prizes* as described below.
First Prize: $500 Approximate Retail value (ARV)
Second Prize: $250 (ARV)
Third Prize: $250 (ARV)
The prizes are not transferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who retains the right to award a prize of equal or greater value.* All Prizes awarded in paper check form. Approximate retail value of all prizes combined is $1,000.
5) How to Enter: Go daily to (waiting on link), click on the “Enter To Win” button, and fill out and submit an entry form in accordance with the instructions, or enter through your social media sites. Entry through social media sites will require creation of a profile on that site. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its parent(s), affiliates, agents, clients, and/or promotional partners are not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete or late entries, for technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of the Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. Any attempt by any participant to manipulate the allowable number of entries by using different identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. The Sponsor and its affiliated companies are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any computer equipment or software or any combination thereof or for lost, late, or misdirected entries or mail.
6) Winner Selection and Notification: The odds of winning this Sweepstakes are based upon the number of eligible entries. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received each day during the Promotion Period. Winner selection will take place within 10 days of the Promotion Period ending. Winner will be notified in writing through the US Postal Service or other ground method delivery method within one month of such drawing to the street address indicated on the winner’s entry form. Winner can also be notified through electronic means with a valid email address. By accepting the prize, winner consents to use by the Sponsor or those authorized by the Sponsor of his or her name or likeness for advertising and/or publicity purposes without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. The winner may be required to complete, sign and return an IRS Form 1099, Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within ten (10) calendar days of notification that the winner has won the prize. The winner may also be required to submit a picture of himself/herself within ten (10) calendar days of notification that the winner has won the prize. If winner fails to return the requested and completed documents within 10 days, or if the prize is returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding the drawing are final. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7) For a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Check Into Cash, Inc., Attn: Marketing Department, P.O. Box 550, Cleveland, Tennessee 37364-0550, or go to http://checkintocash.com/rules-and-regulations/Cashdales any time during the Promotion Period.
8) Release and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, hold harmless and forever discharge on behalf of the participants, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns the Sponsor, its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and related entities and Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and related entities, (collectively hereinafter, “Releasees”) from all and any manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, suits, debts, dues, penalties, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, damages, judgments, executions, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity, that may occur in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize from or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes. Releasees assume no responsibility or liability for any error (including human error), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or loss of data, technical malfunctions, inaccurate entry attempts, online system failures (including but not limited to server or provider issues, computer software issues, and difficulties resulting from internet traffic), theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating, directly or indirectly, to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
10) Internet: If for any reason this Sweepstakes does not occur as planned due to issues with a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes will be prosecuted and the Sponsor retains the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11) Force majeure: The failure of the Releasees to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of the Releasees (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” events will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
12) Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Bradley County, in the State of Tennessee. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
13) Winners List: For the name of the winner of this Sweepstakes, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by March 15, 2015 to: Winners List, Cash Carriage, Attn: Marketing Department, P. O. Box 550, Cleveland, Tennessee 37364-0550.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR GOOGLE PLUS. All information submitted is to Sponsor, not Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY AMAZON OR ANY MANUFACTURERS OF THE GIVEN PRIZES.
About Check Into Cash
Founded in Cleveland, Tennessee, in 1993 by entrepreneur and philanthropist Allan Jones, the Check Into Cash brand is state regulated and offers customers a wide variety of financial solutions. Check Into Cash stores offer consumer micro-loans, check cashing, Western Union® money transfers, prepaid U.S. Money Cards, and other convenient services as a complete one stop money shop.
Check Into Cash is a founding member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), the trade association representing the nation’s payday lenders. The CFSA advocates for best practices and helps enact legislation that balances the needs of the consumer with the interests of the industry.
As a national leader and industry standard bearer, Check Into Cash firmly believes in truthful advertising and full disclosure of its services.
©2014 Check Into Cash, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Katherine Bartcher, 423-473-4186,