5 Game Day Party Tips
Fall is here, and so is football season! Hosting is fun, but having people over to the watch the game every week can get pretty expensive. If you want to throw a fun football party with no financial flags on the play, take a look at these budget-friendly party ideas.
1. Make it a pot luck. Food is essential for any party. Ask your guests to bring a favorite game day dish. This takes the burden off the host because they won’t have to buy all the food or even cook it! Our favorite game day food is Tyson Any’Tyzers.
2. If you’re anything like me you love to decorate for any party! Check out Wal-mart or your local dollar stores for some inexpensive decorations. I found these fun football plates at Wal-mart. They were a great size to hold a variety of food! You can also look online for free football printables and decor.
3. Alcohol can also be very expensive and adds up quickly. Ask quests to bring their favorite beer or wine.
4. Don’t throw a football party or tailgate without Wet-Nap. Print out this $.55 off coupon for Wet-Nap here while supplies last. They are essential if you plan on serving wings.
5. Watch for sales and use coupons. If you have football gatherings quite frequently, stock up early and watch for deals on things like chips and soda.