- Easy to apply and qualify: applying and qualifying for any payday loan or payday cash advance is extremely easy, since the only limitations are that you have sufficient income and have never defaulted on another payday loan in the past.
- Information security: when you apply for cash loans, your personal and banking information is secure, since payday lending institutions cannot give it to other companies.
- Fast: filling out an application and receiving a cash advance loan only takes a few minutes, and many payday lenders offer you a one-hour guarantee for receiving your money after they approve you.
- Flexible: payday loans are short-term, which means you can pay them back easily when you get your next check.
- Amount: your income limits the amount you can borrow at any given time, which makes it easier to pay loans back when they are due. This helps to prevent the cycle of debt.
- Legislation: many states have laws in place that protect you from extremely high interest rates and fees, so it is important to know the pertinent laws in your state.
- Use the money for anything: payday loans generally have no restrictions, which means you can use the money for anything you wish.
- Convenient: payday lending institutions are often open outside of regular banking hours, which allows you to obtain emergency cash loans at any time. Payday lending institutions also have an online presence, allowing you to apply for loans online.
- Invaluable for emergencies: because you can often obtain your loan in less than an hour, you can use the money to pay for upcoming bills, pending late fees, and to avoid bounced check fees.
- Caps on interest rates: most states disallow charging interest rates above a certain percentage and limit the number of application and other fees a payday lending institution can charge.
CIC on Facebook
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or financial advice. Rather, all information, content, and materials available on this site are only meant for general informational purposes. Information on this website may not include the most up-to-date legal, financial or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser. We do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites nor are the owners of such third-party sites recommending or endorsing our services. Check Into Cash is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any of the websites, companies or entities mentioned in this blog. See a licensed attorney for legal advice and see a certified public accountant or financial planner for financial advice. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking professional advice. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is,” and no representations are made that the content is error-free.