How to get a Payday Advance online?
- Start by completing our online application. It is quick and only takes a few minutes.
- Within 60 seconds or less you will know the results of your application submission.
- As part of the underwriting process, a customer service representative will attempt to contact you at the number you provided on your application to verify your information in order to complete your loan request.
- lf your loan request is approved, your funds will be directly deposited into your active checking account within 24 hours or the next business day*.
It is that easy!
*The funding process typically occurs within 24 hours or the next business day after receiving a loan approval. Loan requests processed before 7:00PM EST during non-holiday business days are usually funded the next business day. For example, a customer who’s loan request is received Monday before 7:00PM EST that is verified and approved by Check Into Cash, will typically receive the loan proceeds on Tuesday (if Tuesday is not a holiday).
Do I Need to Send in Additional Documentation?
Lending requirements vary by state. Some states require additional documentation, such as a bank statement, pay stub, social security card or state issued photo identification. A detailed description of terms by state can be found on our Rates & Terms page.
What will you need to get started on your online loan application?
- Your social security number
- Your government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Your checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number – This is a nine digit number located at the bottom of your check. For Credit Union checking accounts, please call your Credit Union and ask them for your ACH checking account number. Some Credit Unions either add additional zeros to the front of the checking account number or to the back. Having the correct number will obviously speed the funding process up!
- Be at least 18 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama)
- Proof of Income – Most recent pay stub or other proof of income
How to get a Payday Advance from one of our retail centers?
Getting a payday advance has never been easier. Even if you’ve had credit challenges or bad credit in the past. To receive your payday advance in one of over 1,000 centers nationwide, you’ll simply:
- Write a personal check for the amount you want to borrow, plus the fee or provide your checking account information to pay by debit.
- Have a government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Bring your most recent checking account statement
- Bring Proof Of Income – Most recent pay stub or other proof of income
- *Oklahoma and Indiana residents must bring proof of a Social Security Number
Check Into Cash will hold that check until your next due date. At that time, you can come in and pay off the payday advance in person. You get the money you need, and no credit check is required.**
**Check Into Cash Advance Centers do not use traditional credit reporting agencies when reviewing applications. We use non-traditional, unique, credit underwriting guidelines. So even if you have bad credit or have had a bankruptcy, we still may be able to help you. Come into one of our convenient cash advance stores to apply.
If for any reason you change your mind about your payday loan or cash advance, you typically have up until the close of business the following business day to rescind your payday loan transaction by returning the cash in full, at absolutely no additional cost to you.
So the next time an unplanned expense comes up, remember, a payday advance from a trusted lender like Check Into Cash can give you the cash you need.
It’s as easy as one, two, three…and it’s QUICK, EASY & CONFIDENTIAL®.
Click below for information about Title Loans in Your State.
Check Into Cash offers title loans or tilte pawns in the following states, and will be adding more in the coming months: