How to get a Payday Advance online?
- Start by completing our online application. It is quick and only takes a few minutes.
- Within 60 seconds or less you will know the results of your application submission.
- As part of the underwriting process, a customer service representative will attempt to contact you at the number you provided on your application to verify your information in order to complete your loan request.
- lf your loan request is approved, your funds will be directly deposited into your active checking account within 24 hours or the next business day*.
It is that easy!
*The funding process typically occurs within 24 hours or the next business day. Loan requests processed before 7:00PM EST during non-holiday business days are usually funded the next business day. For example, a loan request received Monday before 7:00PM EST that is verified and approved by Check Into Cash, will typically receive the loan proceeds on Tuesday (if Tuesday is not a holiday).
Do I Need to Send in Additional Documentation?
We hear this questions a lot. Online lending requirements vary by state. Additional documentation may be required such as a bank statement, paycheck stub, social security card or state issued photo identification. A detailed description of each states terms can be found on our Rates & Terms page.
What will you need to get started on your online loan application?
- Your social security number
- Your government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Your checking account number
- Your bank’s routing number – This is a nine digit number located at the bottom of your check. For Credit Union checking accounts, please call your Credit Union and ask them for your ACH checking account number. Some Credit Unions either add additional zeros to the front of the checking account number or to the back. Having the correct number will obviously speed the funding process up!
- Be at least 18 years of age (19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska)
- Have a verifiable source of income
How to get a Cash Advance from one of our retail centers?
Getting a cash advance has never been easier. Even if you’ve had credit challenges or bad credit in the past. To receive your payday advance in one of over 1,000 cash loan centers nationwide, you’ll simply:
- Write a personal check for the amount you want to borrow, plus the fee.
- Have a government issued driver’s license or photo ID
- Bring your most recent checking account statement
- Bring Proof Of Income – Most recent pay stub
*Oklahoma and Indiana residents must bring proof of a Social Security Number
Check Into Cash will hold that check until your next due date. At that time, you can come in and pay off the payday advance in person. You get the money you need, and no credit check is required.**
If for any reason you change your mind about your payday loan or cash advance, you typically have up until the close of business the following business day to rescind your payday loan transaction by returning the cash in full, at absolutely no additional cost to you.
So the next time an unplanned expense comes up, remember, a payday loan from a trusted payday lender like Check Into Cash can give you the cash you need until payday.
It’s as easy as one, two, three…and it’s QUICK, EASY & CONFIDENTIAL®.
**Check Into Cash Advance Centers do not use traditional credit reporting agencies when reviewing applications. We use non-traditional, unique, credit underwriting guidelines. So even if you have bad credit or have had a bankruptcy, we still may be able to help you. Come into one of our convenient cash advance stores to apply.